In a word… Life.
I was looking at my blog and realized that I haven’t written consistently since 2016. Wow. And then life went crazy.
Here’s a very short synopsis, and I hope to come back write more specifically.
- Mom died.
- The after mom stuff – like what happened to her body and teaching dad how to function.
- Getting used to dad’s new normal – which includes hording.
- Getting used to our new normal.
- Sassy dying.
- Pebbles dying.
- Dad becoming more dependent on us.
- Dad getting sick.
- Dad dying.
- The after dad stuff. Like my family being fucking crazy, and death bringing out the very worst in people, and realizing I really don’t have anyone but Jay. Finding out what people really think of you? I don’t know.
- Joseph graduating – and going from a minor to adult in all services.
- The houses – pre-selling. Selling.
- Moving, renting, the guest house, and more family what-the-ever-loving-fuck.
- Where we are now.
- What the plans for the future are.
- Jim. And Jeannette, my dad, and the whole tale.
- Updates on Jay, Joseph, Logan, the pets, and me, now.